There are only 244 days until Christmas!
Member Benefits – DCTGA
- Discover what tree varieties other members are growing and why.
- Learn what growing methodologies work and don’t work in Delaware.
- Get practical information from experienced growers regarding specific growing problems and appropriate interventions.
- Join other growers for educational presentations and meetings with agricultural specialists and subject matter experts.
- Promote your farm and farm products by participating along with other DCTGA members in shows and festivals throughout the state.
- List your business in the Delaware Christmas Tree Consumers’ Guide which is published by DCTGA and distributed state-wide.
- Promote your business on the DCTGA website, where you receive twelve months of advertising presence for a modest cost.
- Display the large DCTGA membership sign on your farm to let your customers know that you practice environmentally beneficial growing methodologies.
- Join with DCTGA members in advancing the common goals of the Association in both the private and public sectors.
- Receive a quarterly copy of “Christmas Trees”, a national trade magazine written for and published by experienced Christmas tree growers.
- Participate in periodic field demonstrations at growers’ farms to learn about new techniques and equipment.
- Join the DCTGA - an association of growers, who have common goals, and who have experienced many of the challenges that you will face as a tree grower. Receive the support, encouragement and friendship of fellow growers.
Membership applications are available online